Pages

4.14.2011

Thrifty Thursday

Today while thrifting I found these gold painted old wooden frames for $4 each. I HAD to get them and I already have a few ideas of what I'm going to do with them. I was thinking of spray painting them, but I love the antiqued gold paint on them and the wood details are gorgeous.


I also came across this sturdy wooden desk chair on wheels. It would look so amazing painted white with a modern patterned seat cushion on it, but for $25 I had to pass on it.

I'm seriously still thinking about this pair of chairs that I also didn't buy.  They aren't real wood and they would have to be reupholstered and painted, but I really love the caning on the back of the chair!

Anyone else come across any great thrift store finds recently?

1 comment:

ellen said...

ooh.. i'm obsessed with cane chairs. you should have grabbed them! (but for the record - I probably would have passed them up too! they look like a lot of work).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...